Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Previews of Coming Attractions.


Today's entry will be short and somewhat scattered.

Rather than write a complete, coherent post, I will use the short time I have to give you a list of topics I plan to cover over the next few weeks.

Why I Love and Loathe the Damned Wonderful Internet.

Caffeine: America's Publicly Celebrated Drug Addiction and How It Nearly Ruined Me.

Hero Pattern: Making Peace With the Past.

How To Lose Friends and Alienate People or the Prodigious Power of Passive Aggression

Confessions of a Chronically Late Idiot.

...

and speaking of that... I have to stop now and get to work.

-jason

1 comment:

  1. keep 'em coming, baby! i can't wait to read them all! love, love, LOVE your forever supportive wife and number one fan. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete